This concrete bowl was not a succes, but at least I gave it a try. I think I will find some use for this anyway.
First, I made a big heap of sand and added water.
I covered the heap with plastic bags and rutabaga leafs. The plastic bags turn out to be problematic.
I applied some concrete and chicken wire on top of the leafs.
To top it off, some more concrete. Now, it´s time to let it dry.
There it is, all done. Not worth the effort or the materials. At least I learned something. First of all, do not use plastic bags, because they will stain the concrete. Second of all, be patient enough to wait for your rutabaga leafs to grow big enough to make a bolw out of a single leaf. This type of patterning does not work at all.